Filling out legal documents from templates sucks because it is still a manual process that doesn't catch mistakes. CaseDOC is a tool that lets you create legal templates in Word and it creates documents from those templates, automatically filling in the information for you.
The best part is that it's easy - if you know how to use Word, you already know how to use CaseDOC.
- Lets you create legal documents you'll use again and again
- Saves you time by reducing manual work
- Eliminates boilerplate editing errors
- Helps ensure documents are complete
- Improves productivity and profitability
- Lets you create legal forms and templates with dynamically included / excluded sections based on options you select